Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 92: A Mellenellenopolis List

17 Things I Like About Mellenellenopolis

  1. The living room is spacious enough for some stick fighting.
  2. There's an elevator for those big grocery trips.
  3. The washing machine washes a load of laundry in record time.
  4. My door is right by the stairwell, which encourages me to be less lazy.
  5. My parking space is also right by the stairwell in the garage.
  6. I can walk to a liquor store, Michael's, Azteca, Half Price Books, Borders, Bed Bath & Beyond, Qdoba, a movie theater, Teppanyaki, and about a thousand other things.
  7. There are little spaces above my kitchen cupboards to stash pretty things.
  8. The shower head is amazing - it creates a stream of water that's the perfect combination of stabby and soft.
  9. My bookshelves fit perfectly in the nooks and crannies.
  10. It's very quiet and peaceful.
  11. All the people who work here are friendly and helpful.
  12. There's a fitness room with weight machines and a treadmill and a stair stepper, and I'm sure it will be awesome once I use it. 
  13. There's a sauna and a jacuzzi, which will probably also be awesome once I use them.
  14. I have a view of a little housing neighborhood and trees.
  15. Everything looks bright and new and shiny.
  16. The place is small enough so I can hear my cell phone no matter where I leave it.
  17. It's mine, all mine. =)

I've limited this list to features that came with the place. Another list will include things I love that I've put in here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment