Friday, July 26, 2013

Shoodle: Model S, Version R, Phase 1

Today's drawing is just an incomplete part of a much larger project that I'm doing for my mom. At first, I was concerned that it wouldn't count as a day's drawing until the whole thing was complete.

But then I got together with my artist and scheduler and content manager executive vice president and tech liaison and PR rep and chef, and we made the executive decision that we could do whatever we wanted, because it's our blog. We can even speak in the Royal We if we so desire. Which we do.

So partial bits of a larger project count. Yay for committees.

Also, some of us didn't want to stay up all night drawing on the slick 3-dimensional surface that is far less conducive to relaxed doodling than plain flat paper. It takes much longer to do this newfangled doodle, and it requires complicated contortions, so we didn't even finish the first Doodle Clump (TM) before our hand cramped and gave up.




No comments:

Post a Comment