Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 312: Cake on a Stick

Today I made something I've been planning to make for a long time. Finally, with the extra hour today, I was able to find the time.


These are cake pops. Cake pop monsters, to be exact.


Mat helped me add the candy coating and eyeballs.


The coating wasn't thin enough for real dipping, so we kind of slathered it on with spoons and toothpicks.


The eyeballs are Sixlets candies, and we painted on pupils with little droplets of black frosting.


On the insides, these little critters have double fudge chocolate cake crumbled and mixed with vanilla frosting.


And the green is those little candy wafers, vanilla flavored, in the awesomest green color ever.


Now I just have 17 cake pops to eat.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment