Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 320: One Assignment Done, and I Still Have Some Hair Left

Today I finished a really frustrating project for my web design class. I had to set up a form using HTML and CSS, which was the easy part. Then I had to use PHP and a bunch of nigh-impossible-to-edit-without-ruining-everything config and confirm and output files, transferring everything via FTP every time I made a tiny change to see if I made things better or worse.

After poring over page after page of code, I figured out what to do and made my form work!


I'm just posting a screenshot of the form rather than an actual link, because I don't want everyone filling out the form. Then I'd have to collect the output data and put it into my spreadsheet.

But rest assured it's beautiful and has text boxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, and a drop down menu, and the error and confirmation pages are equally gorgeous. You'll just have to believe me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment