Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 125: Happy Cinco de Mayo, Jose

Today's project is in honor of my dearly departed kitty cat Jose (full name Josefina Cuervo Especial Thomasson). Cinco de Mayo was her holiday, for obvious reasons, and she even died on the 5th of May several years ago. She was odd and more than a little psychotic, but also loving and gentle with the few people who ever got to see her. Here she is, created from a bunch of photos of non-Jose (and therefore lesser quality) kitties.


If you'd like to read more about Jose, I've posted something that I wrote on the day she died. It still makes me cry to read it, but it also still makes me smile. It's personal and raw and written in grief, but if you like to read that sort of thing (sicko), here's the link: Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment