Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 127: Some Things You Can't Undrink

Today I tried a new drink suggested by Mr Pascual, who said that his friend tried it. Well, Mr Pascual, your friend is a sick, sick person. This drink is not good. In fact, it's bad. It's so bad, it went back around to good again, but then went back to bad and destroyed everything I ever loved. I almost took a picture of my face after drinking this, but I didn't want to give anyone nightmares.





Yes, it's bacon vodka and maple syrup. And I had to use a whisk to make the clearly warring factions play nice long enough to go down my throat. I should've taken their hint and let them stay separated.

Excuse me, but I'm off to wash my mouth out with soap now, and maybe get my stomach pumped.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment