Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61: A Job List

It's Wednesday, so I'm cheaping out on today's make and making a list. And not just any list - an uninteresting list.

Jobs I've Had

Catering company: Bartender at private events

Census Bureau: Census taker

Country club: Server's assistant

Engineering firm: Bookkeeping assistant

Home decor store: Marketing manager

Hospital gift shop: Cashier and coffee maker

Kent School District: English teacher & substitute teacher

Library: Page

Marketing company: Brand ambassador

Martial arts school: Front desk & office assistant

Medical clinic: Medical records clerk

Michaels Arts & Crafts: Head cashier

Orthodontist office: Janitor and person who files down dental molds

Self-employed: Proofreader/editor, graphic designer, maker of crafty things

Toys R Us: cashier, etc

Trade show contractor: Exhibitor service coordinator

UW Dept of Psychology: Infant vision researcher

UW student association: Notetaker

That's all I can think of right now. In hindsight, it would've made more sense to put these in order by what I did rather than where I did it, but I'm typing this on my phone and not interested in a do-over.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment