Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76: Great Glorious Gobs of Greeny Goodness

St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday of the year. There's a penalty for not wearing green (my favorite color), I get to have corned beef and cabbage and purple potatoes (possibly my favorite meal, especially when I only get it once a year), and there's no gift-giving trauma. Plus, it's the official holiday of my kitty, Guinness.

So here's my little homage to green.
I shamelessly (or shamefully) stole all these images from the internet without giving any credit to the people who took these superb photos. For that, I apologize. But apparently I don't care enough to go back and find the sources.

I have seriously entertained the notion of writing an entire book on the topic of Green - what it symbolizes, represents, etc. Maybe my passion for the color is a little over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment