Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74: Beware the Ides of March!

March is the best month. It's in like a lion (an awesome animal), and out like a lamb (not such an exciting animal, but weather-wise it's cool). It has Pi Day and the Ides of March and St. Patrick's Day and the beginning of Spring and my birthday and my Spring Break and its signature color is green, the best color in the world. And this year it has my new apartment. So much goodness crammed into 31 little days.

Anyway, here's what I made for today.
And here's the whole passage this quote is from, in case you're not a nerd who has it memorized:

(The setting is Caesar's funeral, after the betrayal and stabbing and unkindest cut of all, and Marc Antony is speaking.)
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar. (Act III, Scene ii, Lines 74-77)

And here's one last little tidbit to share with you on this beautiful Ides of March:

No comments:

Post a Comment