Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83: Happy Birthday to Me

Today I spent my birthday shopping for goodies and filling my apartment with them. And eating. And drinking.

Here's my newly framed Happy Bunny art from Mat.



Close-up of the little devil duckie-candle thing going on there:



Here's my super awesome Dread Pirate Roberts sword (also from Mat).



Close-up:



And my coat rack, plus fancy Kuromi key.



Shower caddy, named Franck Junior.



Storage over the toilet. Don't tug too hard on the cupboard door, or you might end up with storage all over you. Many I'll need to anchor it to the wall.



Oh, and there was a slight accident in my bathroom...



And then my mommy made me a birthday cake out of brownies. Yum!



And then more unpacking, with assistance from my housewarming gift from Andrea.



Delicious in my potato head glasses.



Thank you to my family and friends for making this a wonderful birthday. =)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing to do is drink champagne and do mundane things like unpacking... I don't recommend painting...

    ReplyDelete