Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65: Scouting Out My Impending Apartment

If all goes to plan, I'll be moving into my very own apartment in a couple of weeks. I'm reluctant to post this, because I don't want to jinx it, but I'm just too excited. So in honor of this new big thing, I made a list. (Actually, I've made many lists, and I'll be making many more). This is a list of some of the goodies that are within walking distance of my soon-to-be apartment. I'll be able to walk to so many things!




Within a Half-Mile
Applebee's
Azteca
Bar
Bed Bath & Beyond
Best Buy
Big 5 sporting goods
Borders books 
Cold Stone
Deli  
Half Price Books !!!
Ivar’s 
Jack in the Box 
Liquor store !!!
Massage Envy 
Michael's Arts & Crafts !!!
Movie theater 
Olive Garden 
Panda Express 
Park 
Petco
Petsmart
Pho 
Pizza parlor 
Police station 
Qdoba 
Quizno’s 
Red Robin
Sears 
Subway 
Sushi 
Teppanyaki 
Teriyaki 
Walking trail/path 


Within 1 Mile
Arco/ampm 
Auto parts store
Baja Fresh 
Chase bank
Chinese food
Costco
DMV
Donut shop
Drug store
Gas station
Grocery store
Joann’s
Library 
Starbucks 
Target
Trader Joe’s
Wendy’s
Winco Foods 

I understand that you're not nearly as excited about this as I am, but that's only because you're afraid I won't invite you over to my awesome new place so we can walk everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment