Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 208: A Tribute to Dante

Today, the votes were counted and it was discovered that Dante the DragonDuck won the award for being the awesomest duck at this year's Renton River Days. My friend Mat created Dante for Wizards of the Coast. He also made last year's winning duck, Indigo the (blue) DragonDuck. (Enough links in that paragraph?)


So to honor the second annual ducky victory, I invented a drink, which shall be henceforth known as Dante's Fiery Breath of Winning.


No, that tiny red devil duckie in the picture is not Dante, although he does claim to be a distant relative. Dante's too busy touring the world and visiting Disneyland to make an appearance in my lowly photo shoot. Whatev. So tiny devil duckie took pity on me and volunteered to add some ducky goodness to my photo.

The drink is made with my homemade banana pepper vodka and Clamato juice. Kind of a twist on the Bloody Caesar. It is yummy and mouth-numbing, especially with the added banana pepper + grape tomato garnish. Yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment