Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 223: Two Monkeys Four Ways

So my brain is a bit fried. Today, I finished an 8-page report, took a final exam, and did six complex research problems (plus write-ups). Oh, and I worked a full 8 hours, including hobnobbing with the director of the entire library system. Twice. So by the time I remembered I still had yet to make something today, I didn't have much steam left. Or oomph.

So I found a picture of Boris and Pogo (my two favorite monkeys), and then I found some weird programs on the internet, and then I put them together.

Charcoal monkeys with light pastel coloring. The eyes!
Pop art monkeys. The eyes!
Lovey monkeys. Just like those crappy cloth photo posters you get at the fair.
Drama monkeys. The eyes!
I think it's time to get some sleep. I don't think I can trust any writing that comes out of my brain tonight.

The eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment