Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 224: Weird Spinner Thing


Tomorrow night, I'm helping with the library's kids craft booth at the Everett AquaSox game. They emailed out the craft ahead of time, so I decided to make one to make sure it was easy enough for kids to make. I figured that if I could make it after frying my brain with a research report for 6 hours after working for 8 hours after sleeping for 5 hours after doing homework for 8 hours after...you get the idea. Where was I? Oh yeah, if I could it make it with my brain in its current state, then it's probably doable by little rugrats.

I'm not sure what it is, except that it's called a Spinner. I made mine with patterned paper because I didn't have a vat of brightly colored construction paper like what I'm sure we'll be using at the game. I didn't bother with the yarn and fishing swivel because, well, I don't care.





And here it is in front of a picture of the model.


I guess they're supposed to spin in the breeze or something. Mine told me it would prefer spinning in the recycle bin. To each his own.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment