Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 243: Boring School Tech Stuff. Ole!

I've been doing homework since I got home from work, and I have many more hours ahead of me. This semester, I have to watch a ton of videos, which is annoying and time-consuming (un-skimmable).

My web design class is going to be my toughest this semester, because my mind has a hard time wrapping itself around all that ethereal cyberspace junk. So, while it may not seem like much, my major accomplishment for today was in successfully setting up my own directory on Senna, the SJSU server. I configured the UNIX permissions, set up subdirectories, and did other things that I only marginally understand.

I also created a document about TCP/IP information and managed to put that document in my directory using FTP.


And if that's not enough of a make for you, then I've also carefully crafted a message in Spanish:

Buenas noches, mis amigos. Dejame en paz. Estoy haciendo lo mejor que puedo. Hasta maƱana.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment