Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 340: A Banner Day

Today I spent many hours working on the design of my website for my final project, which is what I'll be feverishly working on all week. Well, until it's due on Thursday morning. I didn't get any whole pages done, but I did make some graphics that I'll be using for banners, so those will have to count for today's make.







My website is supposed to be for a virtual library branch targeted toward the Israeli American community, in case you were wondering.

It's a fun project, but extremely time-consuming. I know just enough about web design to spend way too many hours trying to figure out complicated little bits of code. But at least it's the kind of work that keeps me glued to my chair and forgetting to eat, not the kind that makes me pace the room every ten minutes yearning to do wash dishes or organize my sock drawer just to be away from it.

Hey, maybe I should be a web designer. If I got paid by the hour, I'd do pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment