Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011: a new year, a new mellenini

For a long time, I've been itching to try out a 365 project - you know, the kind of thing where you do something every day and share it with the world. So I carried on lengthy negotiations with myself and decided on something  vaguely impressive and yet still impressively vague.

I will make something new each day.

Don't know what it will be. It might be a new design to go in my Zazzle store. It might be a freshly invented boozy drink. It might be a crappy little origami pigeon if I'm not feeling so inspired. But it will be something. And by the end of the year, I will have created 365 things and maybe even a feeling of accomplishment. Or I might just have a house full of crappy little origami critters. But either way, I'll have the 365 project out of my system.

So if you'd like to follow along and bask in my stress and glory, I'd love to have you along.

P.S. I've already done my Make for today. =) Stay tuned for a post about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment