Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20: ABCs of Buttony Awesomeness



For some reason, ABC lists make me happy. So here's an ABC list of various buttons I've designed. These aren't necessarily my favorites (and they're not necessarily not my favorites). They're just the ones that came to mind for each letter.

A is for Advertising
Advertising helps
B is for Body
Body by Xbox
C is for Cost
Cost of living
D is for Dirty
Like it dirty
E is for Emo
Emo kid
F is for Fresh
Fresh squeezed
G is for Give
Give me ambiguity
H is for Health
Health is merely
I is for Ignorance
ignorance is bliss
J is for Judging
Judging & diagnosing
K is for Kids
I like kids
L is for Leaky
Bad analogy
M is for Men
Men like coffee
N is for Nerds
Nerds 4 Ever
O is for Oxymoron
Oxymoron
P is for Pitbull
Pitbull riddle
Q is for Quiet
Quiet neighbor
R is for Red
Fuzzy green meat
S is for Sitting
Potential sitting around
T is for Tunnel
Tunnel light
U is for Ugly
Weird & ugly
V is for Verb
So adjective
W is for Wise
Smart man
X is for X-ray
Xray vision
Y is for Yourself
Be yourself
Z is for priZe (yeah yeah, shut up)
nobel peace prize

Oh, and you can see all my button designs on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment